SONOGRAPHER / RADIOGRAPHER
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating images by using cognitive x-ray and ultrasound skills to identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate to anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images.
- Differentiating between normal and pathologic findings by using independent judgment during the x-ray exam
- Managing work schedule to assure workload coverage.
- Resolving the problems by addressing problems of patient care as they arise and make decisions appropriately.
- Taking responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in your departments’ care.
- Maintaining a daily log of patients seen and completing all required billing information.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance in handling imaging equipments and work area
- Maintaining adequate supplies to ensure uninterrupted service to clients.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining ethical working relationships and good rapport with all interrelating hospitals, referral or commercial agencies.
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Experience with using a computerized system added advantage.
- Diploma (Higher Diploma) in Medical Imaging services from a recognized medical institution.
Candidates interested in this position should send a copy of resume indicating the position and expected salary on the subject.